“The Lord is near to those who are discouraged, he saves those who have lost all hope. Psalm 34
This is a short course that helps us to understand and see that God’s Word contains a message of hope that can bring healing to wounded hearts
Lead Facilitator: Rev Carolann Erskine
Facilitator: Paulette Mill
- If God loves us, why do we suffer?
- How can the wounds of our hearts be healed?
- What happens when someone is grieving?
- Taking your pain to the cross.
- How can we forgive others?
- Domestic abuse.
If you would like to register for the course or are interested in finding out more then lets us know here.